Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Most reconstructive procedures are covered by major medical insurance companies. Some patients choose to cover the costs of such procedures independently. For those patients, on request, I can provide an all-inclusive quote within 24 hours.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
The decision to undergo a cosmetic surgical procedure is a major one, not least due to the costs involved. To make this process straightforward, I provide a complete price list for cosmetic procedures. The prices listed below relate to procedures at The Bon Secours Hospital, Tralee, Co. Kerry. Prices for these procedures at other locations are available on request. Quoted prices are all-inclusive, other than a one-off initial consultation fee of €220:
• surgical professional fees
• anaesthetic professional fees
• all hospital facility fees
• overnight hospital stay if indicated
• all pathology fees including pre-surgical investigations and blood tests
• all related follow up visits
• surgical dressings
• specialist post-surgical garments where indicated (from www.designveronique.com)
• government tax (VAT at 13.5%)
(Where surgical implants are used their cost is not included).
Cosmetic Surgery Price List
(all prices in €)